Saturday, December 4, 2021

Ziplet:Exit Tickets Made Easy!






Two things are important to me in my classroom.

Finding out how my students are feeling.

Finding out how they are doing with the content.

There are A LOT of edtech tools that provide this information but I have fallen in love with Ziplet.

What do I love about Ziplet?

*No Student Logins are required. NONE. The students access the site and use the GO Pin. I have posted the GO Pin in my room so that the students can access it easily.

*They have ready made questions OR I can write my own. But you know those ready made questions are it. 

*I can set it up in no time. Write the question, or use one of their Template questions.

Pick a format for how you want the students to answer and BAM! You are done.
*Students can respond anonymously. I don't always have to know who said what.

*My questions are saved. I just close them and I can use them again if I need them. Click "Ask again" and it is the same question, fresh start.

*My students love it!

I don't know why they added, "Exit Tickets Made Easy", because it is so much more than that. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Canva: A Presentation Tool for All!

The first thing I want to say is that educators can get a FREE subscription . It is rare that educators get anything for free, especially an...