Monday, June 25, 2012

Quadblogging: Making Global Connections!

Looking for a chance to create an authentic audience for your student bloggers? Try Quadblogging!

I participated in Quadblogging during the 2011-2012 school year. We blogged with schools in Australia, New Zealand, and England! I used Kidblog, other teachers used their class websites, you choose. What a wonderful, learning, experience!

I added my name to the list (see link), so that I can participate during the upcoming school year! I hope to get my class more involved using Edmodo, Skype, videos,etc... Looking forward to another exciting year of Quadblogging!  

This video does an excellent job of explaining Quadblogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Canva: A Presentation Tool for All!

The first thing I want to say is that educators can get a FREE subscription . It is rare that educators get anything for free, especially an...